If you’ve found yourself on this page, you’re likely well into the wedding planning process! It’s a busy and exciting time, arranging the perfect dress and suit, tasting all the delicious wedding cakes and food and picking the beautiful venue to celebrate with your nearest and dearest afterwards. Arguably the most important part is finding the right marriage celebrant to make you feel comfortable and at ease as you say your vows to your loved one.
That’s where I come in.
I have attended many weddings in my life, both as a guest and a registered marriage celebrant and I understand how crucial it is to have the right celebrant with you each and every step of the way. If you want a celebrant who will make your wedding everything you’ve dreamed of, I’m confident I’m your man. I pride myself on conducting marriage ceremonies with warmth and humour creating a cherished memory to take with you throughout your married life and creating a special and relaxed environment for everyone in attendance. I believe Love is Love and as such I’m a strong supporter of Marriage Equality and love to celebrate the union of marriage with the LGBTIQ community.
While the legalities of the day are extremely important, and I ensure everything is taken care of in that regard, I feel its also a huge part of the duties of a marriage celebrant to understand the couple, who they are and what they value in life and love. This means I can create a ceremony unique to each couple I marry, filled with love, laughter and special memories.
It’s your day and my job is to ensure it all goes your way. I am more than happy to include family or cultural rituals, songs, readings and poems if that is your wish. Marriage is serious and shouldn’t be entered lightly however that doesn’t mean the ceremony needs to be serious. Laugh, cry or do whatever makes you feel comfortable! I have seen it all and hope to see it all again over and over.
Take a look at some kind words previous clients have had to say below in the testimonials section
If you or any of your attendees have hearing difficulties, I can assist with arranging a NAATI certified Auslan interpreter if required.
What’s included in a Wedding Service?
- An initial obligation-free meeting, either face to face or on FaceTime or Skype if you’re not in the area.
- I work with you to help design the script for the ceremony, as many drafts as are required to make it perfect.
- Rehearsals (as many as you like!) at no extra cost.
- A unique and unforgettable personalised ceremony that your family and friends will talk about for years.
- Unlimited professional guidance via phone, email contact or Skype
- A professional wireless PA system, iPhone connectivity and wireless mics.
- A printed keepsake copy of your unforgettable ceremony
- Full completion and lodgement of all legal documentation
- Application of your official Registered Marriage Certificate from Births Deaths & Marriages while you go on honeymoon!
- A relaxed but professional vibe with lots of smiles, hugs and memories you’ll treasure forever
I am sure that you have a million and one questions. Below are the answers to the most frequent questions I am asked. If you have another questions please use the contact/email form below.
If you are rescheduling the ceremony to another date and I am available, then we simply change the date and all other arrangements remain as agreed.
I generally don't stay for the reception unless specifically requested to do so by the Bride and Groom for a special reason.
It is my responsibility to have these contingencies in place, so it should not be a concern for you.
Of course, if such a thing were to occur you will be kept fully informed of what has occurred and who will be replacing me.